Wednesday, September 24, 2008

other shoe gonna drop?

Played another short session and ended up just over two buy-ins.  I've been really tired recently while I'm playing.  Borrowed a page from Jensen and made sure that I stopped while I was ahead.  Major difference I've seen in my play recently is that I haven't been making the thin calls and plays I was making before.   I know that I'm probably leaving money on the table, but it's really affect the volatility.  I may start opening up again when I feel a little more comfortable with my bankroll.

Cards have been runing good for a couple of days which makes me wonder if I've just been on a mild heater and if the days of losses are just waiting around the corner.  I'm still not liking my stats, but that's a work in progress.  I still think I still need to make a couple of PF adjustments.

19.4 vpip (this is around where I expect to be)
11.2 pfr ( a little low)
4.32 AF (kinda high)
2.5 3B (a bit low, but I still have a hard time with this)

115 minutes
509 hands
+54.80

No comments: